Blade-Tech ASR Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Springfield XDM Full Size Kydex Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Pistol Case PVC Coated Polyester... $24.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDM 9mm Luger 19-Round... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $23.27 Closeout Special
- Otis 22 to 45 Caliber Pistol Cleaning System... $36.49 Available
- Comp-Tac International Belt Holster Right Hand Springfield XDM... $69.00 Available
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand... $59.49 Available
- Blade-Tech ASR Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $55.24 Available
- Safariland 6378 ALS Paddle and Belt Loop Holster Springfield... $42.99 Select Options
- Hogue PowerSpeed Concealed Carry Holster Outside the Waistband... $37.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.