TenPoint Neoprene Crossbow Sling with CUB Unloading Bolt
- MTM Crossbow Bolt Case 12 Bolts up to 23" long Plastic Smoke... $15.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TenPoint CUB Crossbow Unloading Bolt Pack of 6... $8.00 Available
- TenPoint Bednar Perfect Arrow Puller Polymer Orange... $20.00 Available
- Scorpion Venom Crossbow Rail Lube Crossbow Lubricant 8 Gram... $9.39 Available
- GamePlan Gear XBolt Crossbow Case Nylon Black and Olive... $93.99 Available
- NAP F.O.C. Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 170 Grain Stainless... $49.99 Available
- TenPoint Shadow Ultra-Lite Crossbow Package with 3X Pro-View... $1,099.00 Available
- TenPoint Bowjax Noise Dampening Kit for CLS, HL, and XLT Limb... $45.00 Available
- Bohning New Style Broadhead Wrench Polymer Red... $4.39 Available
- TenPoint String Dampener System Crossbow String Suppressor... $59.00 Available
- TenPoint SuperBrite 20" 2219 Aluminum Crossbow Bolt 4" Vanes... $40.00 Available
- Muzzy Trocar CrossBow Fixed Blade Broadhead... $18.49 Select Options
The TenPoint Neoprene Crossbow Sling with CUB Unloading Bolt has a extra strong 1.25-inch wide shoulder strap with an elastic band for holding Crossbow Unloading Bolts (CUB). This makes the perfect addition to your crossbow to help carry it to the woods and keep an unloading option right there with you. This non-slip neoprene sling also features a custom swivels and one CUB included.
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.