RCBS Case Trimmer Collet #4
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.59 Select Options
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 45 Caliber Rifle (458 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-450-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 30-06 Springfield, 300... $4.19 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 375 Caliber (375 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 45-70 Government... $20.49 Available
- RCBS Case Neck Brush Large 35 to 45 Caliber... $3.29 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 45-70 Government, 450 Marlin... $13.29 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 444 Marlin... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS High Capacity Case Trimmer Collet #2 (338 Lapua, 45-70... $18.79 Available
Fits: RCBS Case Trimmer and Rotary Case Trimmer-2
Function: Secures Cases in the Trimmer
Holds the following:
7.62 X 54 Russian, 33 Winchester, 348 Winchester, 378 Weatherby Magnum, 45/70 Government, 460 Weatherby Magnum
Shipping Weight: 0.079 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.