Bald Eagle Front Shooting Rest Bag 3" Leather/Microfiber
- Protektor Owl Ear Rifle Front Shooting Rest Bag Medium Leather... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Bench Rest Forend Front Shooting... $13.99 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Varmint Forend Front Shooting Rest... $13.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HySkore Front Shooting Rest Bag Leather Black and Gray Filled... $9.19 Available
- Peltor XF707 Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $8.19 Available
- Peltor ShotGunner Folding Earmuffs (NRR 21dB)... $20.49 Select Options
- NRA Official F-Class Rifle Target MR-65 500 Yard Paper Package... $26.49 Available
- NRA Official F-Class Rifle Target Repair Center LR-FC 1000... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The top-quality Bald Eagle Front Shooting Rest Bag is constructed with genuine leather and ultra-tough micro-fiber to ensure rugged durability and long-lasting performance. The black micro-fiber fabric is super slick and reduces "sticking" of the gun fore-end. These front bags are made specially to fit the Bald Eagle Rests but may fit on other brands of rests.
- 4-5/8" x 1-3/4" x 3"
- Two fill spouts on each bag
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.