L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 6.5 Creedmoor for New or Full Length Sized Cases
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $36.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50... $37.99 Available
- Butler Creek Blizzard See-Through Rifle Scope Cover Clear... $6.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 6.5 Creedmoor for Fired Cases... $11.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Redding Full Length Sizer Die 6.5 Creedmoor... $64.99 Available
- Redding Competition Seater Die 6.5 Creedmoor... $154.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 6.5 Creedmoor... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Whidden Gunworks Bushing 2-Die Set 6.5 Creedmoor... $172.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 264 Caliber, 6.5mm Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6.5... $6.19 Available
Fits: L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer
Use: For fired cases, or new and resized cases (see description)
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.