- High-performance LED is regulated to maximize tactical-level output and runtime per set of batteries
- TIR lens creates focused high-intensity beam for close- to longer-range applications
- Integral aluminum T-slot mounting system offers rock-solid attachment to railed hand guns and long guns equipped with MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
The powerful and versatile SureFire X300 Ultra WeaponLight features a high-performance LED that generates 600 lumens of stunning white light focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. The virtually indestructible and highly efficient LED generates tactical-level light more than enough to overwhelm an aggressor's dark-adapted vision for 1.5 hours per set of batteries. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it weatherproof. The X300 Ultra is also versatile and can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock system permits rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Its integral ambidextrous push/toggle switch provides one-finger operation for either momentary or constant-on operation. Optional DG grip switches are available for use with a pistol, and an XT07 tape switch permits the X300 Ultra to be activated when attached to a long gun without altering your grip on your weapon.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output: 600 Lumens
- Run Time: 1.5 hours
- Battery: 2 CR123A
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 3.60"
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125"
- Weight: 4.0 oz