Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand 1911 Government Kydex and Leather
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... Add to Cart for Price
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $30.99 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-1/2" Polymer Black... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-3/4" Polymer Black... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-1/2" Polymer Brown... $8.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-3/4" Polymer Brown... $8.50 Available
- Galco King Tuk Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster Right... $57.56 Available
- Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Inside the Waistband Holster 1911 5"... $90.00 Select Options
- DeSantis Intruder Inside The Waistband Holster Right Hand 1911... $46.99 Available
- Bianchi 120 Covert Option Inside the Waistband Holster Right... $65.99 Available
- Comp-Tac FlatLine Convertible Belt and Inside the Waistband... $75.00 Select Options
Minotaur Holsters' premier inside-the-waistband holster is the MTAC (Minotaur Tuckable Adjustable Cant). This holster utilizes the same kydex clips as seen on the Comp-Tac CTAC holster, which allow you to adjust the cant. With the clips offset from the holster body, the holster disappears when you tuck your shirt between the holster and your pants.
The Spartan is a "meat and potatoes" economy version of the MTAC. The Spartan is tuckable, you can adjust the cant. It's not as pretty, and the fasteners aren't covered, but it'll save you a few dollars. The Minotaur Spartan uses the same clips as the CTAC and the MTAC.
Minotaur has managed to capture the comfort of the MTAC holster and the function of an appendix carry holster to create a new tuckable and cantable holster that has a faster presentation and is also designed with women in mind! The geometry of the mounting points has been adjusted to make it perfect for appendix carry. Also, the Neutral Cant allows for carrying in a cross draw position making it a good holster for those of you who spend a lot of your time driving.
Technical Information: MTAC Holster
Fits Belts Up To: 1-1/2" Wide