Hammerli 850 Air Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Blue Barrel
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Synthetic... $274.99 Available
- RWS 34 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $305.99 Available
- BSA SuperSport SE GRT Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $299.99 Available
- RWS 34 P Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Blue... $285.99 Available
- Avanti 853 Legend Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $350.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Combo Package of 1000 (4 Tins... $11.99 Available
- Crosman Airgun 177 Caliber Pellet Loader Metal with Red... $6.20 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Cone-Backyard Airgun Trap with Paper... $14.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Airgun Cleaning Kit 177 Caliber... $8.99 Available
- Crosman CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram ... $4.49 - $14.99 Select Options
The Hämmerli 850 AirMagnum Air Rifle is one of the fastest operating CO2 rifles on the market. The 850 AirMagnum is a high-tech, fixed barrel, 8-shot repeating rifle, that is loads of fun to shoot. The uniform, rapid rate of fire and velocity of 760 feet per second make the AirMagnum perfect for plinking and small varmints! The rifle utilizes a smooth, bolt-action system with a rotary magazine that holds 8 lead pellets. You can fire up to 200 shots from one 88g CO2 cylinder. The all-weather polymer stock is ambidextrous with cheekpieces on both sides of a Monte Carlo stock, for comfortable shooting. The 850’s fiber optic sights are bright and easy to get on target.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 5.65 lbs
Overall Length: 41.0"
Barrel Length: 23.5"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.74 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 750 fps
Action: Bolt Action
Power Source: CO2
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fiber Optic
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.