The Bloodline from Easton gives you an industry first, a lightweight speed arrow shaft with the high Kinetic Energy density needed for superior penetration. These arrows come factory crested with the Blood Drip Crest for increased visibility and stylish good looks. Featuring Easton's machined HP insert for superior broadhead alignment and a new slim profile for less cross wind drift, these arrows are designed for speed and precision accuracy. Complete with press fit nocks and aluminum inserts.
- Arrow nock color, fletching color, and outsert color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight.
- All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow Material: N-Fused Carbon Fiber
Straightness: +/- .003"
Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 grains per dozen
- 330 Spine: .281"
- 400 Spine: .281"
- 480 Spine: .281"
- 330 Spine: 31.5"
- 400 Spine: 31"
- 480 Spine: 29.5"
- 330 Spine: 8.7 grains per inch
- 400 Spine: 7.7 grains per inch
- 480 Spine: 6.8 grains per inch
Fletching Weight: Blazer Vane 6 grains
Insert Weight: HP Insert, 23 grains
Nock Weight: H Nock, 9 grains