Atlas Bipod Rail Mounting Fastener 2-Piece Set for use with BT15 and BT17 Steel Black
- Atlas Bipod Flush Cup 1913 Radius Back Rail 3.35" Steel Black... $19.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Flush Cup 1913 Flat Back Rail 4" Steel Black... $29.95 Available
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum Arrow Fletching Adhesive 3/4 oz... $5.29 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain... $20.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.49 Select Options
- Atlas Bipod 1913 Radus Back Rail 2.05" Steel Black... $24.95 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 6.5mm-284 Norma 140 Grain Berger... $54.99 Available
- GrovTec Low Profile Heavy Duty Push Button Quick Detach Sling... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Atlas Bipod 3" Leg Extensions Aluminum Black... $49.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Quick Change Spike Feet Stainless Steel Black... $49.95 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock 26, 27, 33 Polymer Black... $9.99 Available
- 1. MidwayUSA strongly recommends a competent Gunsmith install the BT1517 and will not be held liable for any proptery damage that results from the improper use or installation of this product.
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.