Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 ACP +P 60 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $5.49 - $50.99 Select Options
- Brenneke USA Special Forces Short Magnum Ammunition 12 Gauge... $9.49 Available
- PNW Arms Sniper Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 175 Grain Sierra... $34.54 Available
- Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 125 Grain... $21.99 Available
- FNH Snap Cap 5.7x28 Package of 50... $64.00 Available
- Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Jacketed... $25.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Gunsite Scout 308 Winchester Polymer... $29.99 Select Options
- Alexander Arms AR-15 Pistol A3 Upper Assembly 50 Beowulf 1 in... $921.99 Available
- Lyman Globe Front Target Sight #17AML .494" Height 3/8"... $37.99 Available
- Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove Slip-On Grip Sleeve Kel-Tec... $10.99 Available
- Norma USA Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Sierra... $30.49 - $298.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition with the highest quality components available. The result is ammunition that performs to the full potential of the chambering. Teh Barnes TAC-XP bullet is an all copper bullet desingned for self-defense and law enforcement. This bullets all copper construction allows for expansion with 100% weight retention. Buffalo Bore 32 ACP +P is safe to use in all firearms chambered in 32 ACP and are in proper working condition. Ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 32 ACP +P Ammunition:
For those wanting a +P 32 ACP high velocity expanding load here it is. The Barnes 60gr. TAC-XP bullet will reliably expand at the velocities shown from our test guns, below.