Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 ACP +P 60 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $7.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 32 ACP 73 Grain Full... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Blazer Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box... $18.99 Available
- DeSantis Mag Packer Pocket Magazine Pouch 25 ACP to 380 ACP... $17.29 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $7.29 Available
- Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph Premium Kit... $134.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition with the highest quality components available. The result is ammunition that performs to the full potential of the chambering. Teh Barnes TAC-XP bullet is an all copper bullet desingned for self-defense and law enforcement. This bullets all copper construction allows for expansion with 100% weight retention. Buffalo Bore 32 ACP +P is safe to use in all firearms chambered in 32 ACP and are in proper working condition. Ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 32 ACP +P Ammunition:
For those wanting a +P 32 ACP high velocity expanding load here it is. The Barnes 60gr. TAC-XP bullet will reliably expand at the velocities shown from our test guns, below.
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.