ProMag Sight AR-15 Flip-Up Rear A2 Dual Aperture Polymer Black
- Yankee Hill Machine Flip-Up Front Sight Gas Block Height... $76.30 Available
- NcStar Flip-Up Front Sight AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum Matte... $29.99 Available
- ProMag Sight AR-15 Flip-Up Front Polymer Black... $42.99 Available
- ProMag Flip-Up Front Sight Gas Block Height AR-15, LR-308... $42.99 - $68.99 Select Options
- Bushmaster MASTER Bore Lubricant and Protectant 4 oz Liquid... $8.29 Available
- Leapers UTG Low Profile Flip-Up Front Sight Handguard Height... $20.49 Available
- DPMS Bolt Assembly AR-15 Matte... $43.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A1 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- Del-Ton Barrel Nut AR-15... $6.99 Available
- MagPul MOE Handguard AR-15... $28.45 - $37.95 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brake Phantom 5M1 Aggressive... $28.50 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #429... $10.49 Available
- Steyr Magazine Steyr AUG, USR 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $48.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider 3 Prong 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $8.49 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $121.99 Available
- Model 1 Barrel AR-15 223 Remington Lightweight Contour 1 in 9"... $145.00 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.