Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 41 Remington Magnum
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 41 Remington Magnum (410 Diameter)... $18.49 Available
- Lee Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread Package of 3... $3.89 Available
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Rifle and Shotgun Gun Sock... $5.99 Available
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Speer Bullets 38 Caliber (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Lead... $43.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #9 (41 Remington... $3.19 Available
- Tipton Pistol Bore Brush 8 x 32 Thread Bronze Package of 3... $3.69 - $4.49 Select Options
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 41 Caliber (410 Diameter) 200... $23.49 - $67.38 Select Options
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lyman Dial Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $29.99 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #41, 41 Caliber (410 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
Die Types Included
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.