HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 168 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- Silver State Armory Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 175 Grain Sierra... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 22-250 Remington 55 Grain Soft Point... $13.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Premier Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 150 Grain... $55.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Shotgun Bore Cleaning Brush 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.39 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $2.69 Select Options
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag 270 Caliber, 7mm 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $2.89 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 6.5 Creedmoor 140 Grain... $45.99 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 139... $28.49 Available
- Outdoor Edge Razor-Lite Replacement Knife Blades Pack of 6... $12.49 Available
- Remington Premier Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 150 Grain... $48.49 Available
- KG KG-4 Gun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $6.29 Available
- Morrell Polypropylene Archery Target Face Hog... $8.39 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.