Nosler Partition Bullets 375 Caliber (375 Diameter) 260 Grain Spitzer Box of 50
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Glock 19, 23 Magazine to fit Glock 26,... $12.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- Bondhus Fold-Up Hex Key Wrench Set 5/64" to 1/4"... $6.99 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 16 Gauge SP16 1-1/8 oz Bag of 250... $12.99 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 375 Caliber (375 Diameter) 235 Grain... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 8mm (323 Diameter) 195 Grain Spire... $38.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Hammer Spring CZ75, TZ75, Magnum Research Baby Eagle,... $3.99 Select Options
Nosler's integral Partition supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead alloy core. The enclosed rear core retains more than half the original bullet weight for deep penetration. The special crimp locks in the rear core section, adding strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.