American Defense Scout-S Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Wilson Combat 2-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with...
Sale$28.99Save $3.00 (9%)
Wilson Combat Competition Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver
Sale$15.29Save $1.70 (10%)
American Trigger Corp. AR Gold Trigger Unit AR-10, LR-308...
Sale$249.99Save $34.00 (12%)
- XS Express Night Sight Set Colt 1911 5" with Standard Rear... View More Options
Champion Re-Stick Updated Redfield Sight-In Self-Adhesive...
Magpul Stock STR Collapsible AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Synthetic
Xtreme Hardcore Gear Leveling Kit
Wheeler Engineering Delta Series AR-15 Armorer's Essentials Kit
Sale$74.99List Price: $129.99 Save $55.00 (42%)
- Nikon P-223 Rifle Scope 1" Tube 1.5-4x20mm BDC 600 Reticle Matte
DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308...
DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308...
Hornady Superformance SST Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 139...