Magtech First Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 92.6 Grain Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Slip 2000 EWL Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $12.99 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $30.30 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $27.49 Available
- National Target Practice IPSC Target Paper Package of 100... $29.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $10.29 - $146.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.49 Available
- Barnes TAC-XPD Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115 Grain TAC-XP Hollow... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $42.99 - $419.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 200 Grain Barnes XPB... $41.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 225 Grain Barnes... $43.99 Available
- PNW Arms TacOps Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Solid Copper... $27.99 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #26, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Universal Trimmer Power Adapter... $24.99 Available
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 44 Special 200... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 9mm Luger 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.99 - $44.49 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Magtech First Defense rounds are designed with a 100% solid copper bullet, unlike traditional hollow points that contain a lead core covered by a copper jacket. Copper jackets could tear away when fired, causing a loss of weight and a corresponding loss of power. However, Magtech First Defense solid copper bullets have no jacket to split or tear away, ensuring every round you fire meets its target with maximum impact and effectiveness. Like all Magtech products, First Defense ammunition is loaded to SAMMI and CIP specifications. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Professional Shooter Jerry Miculek on Magtech Ammunition:
"Without a doubt, Magtech is the most dependable ammo I've used. When I step up to the line with Magtech rounds in my cylinder, I stand with peace of mind that my ammo won't let me down."
Note: Case of 1000 is 50 Boxes of 20.