Advanced Armament Co (AAC) ASAP Replacement Piston Ti-RANT 45 Supressor M14.5x1 LH Thread for 40 S&W Host Pistol Stainless Steel
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $41.99 Available
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.99 - $339.99 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Front End Cap Disassembly Tool for... $24.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector Sig Sauer P226 40... $24.99 Available
- Silencer Compatibility: Ti-RANT 45
- Caliber: 45
- Material: Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bead Blasted Matte Gray
- Length: 1.95"
- Weight: 1.4 oz
NOTE: These AAC Pistons adapt the Ti-RANT 45 Caliber Silencer for use on Smaller-Caliber Pistols with a properly threaded barrel.
Available Thread Pitches and Typical Uses:
- 1/2"-28 Thread: Most Common Aftermarket 9mm Barrels
- M13.5x1 LH Thread: Factory Sig Sauer, HK and S&W M&P 9mm Barrels
- 9/16"-24 Thread: Most Common Aftermarket 40 S&W Barrels
- 9/16-28 Thread: Alternative Aftermarket 40 S&W Barrel Thread Pattern
- M14.5x1 LH Thread: Factory Sig Sauer and HK 40 S&W Barrels
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.