Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Browning Hi-Power
- Mec-Gar Magazine Browning Hi-Power 9mm Luger Steel... $22.99 - $26.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Browning Hi-Power 18-1/2 lb... $7.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed... $18.29 Available
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- Browning Sear Lever Spring Hi-Power... $2.99 Available
- Browning Firing Pin Retaining Plate Browning Hi-Power... $20.99 Available
- Wolff Trigger Spring Browning Hi-Power Reduced Power... $4.99 Available
- Pachmayr Signature Grips with Backstrap and Finger Grooves... $29.99 Available
- Browning Extractor Pin Browning Hi-Power All Models... $2.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Wide Combat Trigger Browning Hi-Power Blue... $52.50 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #17 (30 Carbine, 32 ACP)... $7.99 Available
Features: Custom tune spring kit
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.058 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.