PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08 Remington, 308 Winchester, 338 Federal, 358 Winchester
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08... $30.49 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Action Block LR-308, Knight's Armament... $59.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Catch Screw LR-308 Steel Matte... $3.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XD 9mm Luger Stainless... $23.99 - $25.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Anti-Cant Indicator Hinged Matte... $29.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Savage Arms Trigger Guard Savage 10 Through 16, 110 Through... $15.46 Available
- Loctite 271 Threadlocker Red 10 ml... $13.99 Available
- DPMS Pivot Pin LR-308 Steel Matte... $6.49 Available
- Magpul Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 5.56x45mm NATO... $4.70 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 245 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 6.5 Creedmoor... $30.49 Available
These No Go Gages represent the upper limit of SAAMI specifications for proper headspace dimensions. If the action closes with this gage inserted, then the firearm may not be within acceptable maximum headspace dimensions and should be examined further by a knowledgeable gunsmith.
Shipping Weight: 0.085 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.