Kensight Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .190" Height .115" Width Steel Black Serrated Blade with White Dot
This Front Sight comes equipped with a 0.115" Wide Blade that is slanted forward and Partially Serrated for reduced glare. It features a Flat Base that is optimal for use with a flat-topped slide or for those who intend to file and blend the front sight base to match the contour of their pistol's slide for a seamless installation. Compatible with Novak type front sight dovetail cuts (0.330" x 65 Degree x 0.075") as typically found on both customized and factory 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Partially Serrated w/White Dot (0.070" Dia)
- Blade Height: 0.190"
- Blade Width: 0.115"
- Sight Base: Flat
- Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.075" (Depth)
- Gunsmith installation recommended
|Front Sight Dovetail||Angle (A)||Width (B)||Depth (C)|
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.