Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 120 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Norma Reloading Brass 7mm-08 Remington... $20.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 140... $28.49 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Short Magnum... $53.69 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.35 Select Options
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $9.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7mm-08 Remington... $30.49 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7mm-08 Remington... $4.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 280 Remington Ackley Improved... $71.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 17 Caliber (172 Diameter) 20 Grain Flat... $17.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $18.79 Available
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Sectional Density: 0.213
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.373
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.