Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace 110 Volt
- Videos (5)
The Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace is a great furnace for any bullet caster looking for a solid reliable furnace without breaking the bank. The Pro 4 features an extra-large 4" diameter pot with generous 20 lb capacity, a long life 700-watt tubular heating element to assure quick melting and rapid recovery and a remote sensing thermostat. The convenient, bottom-pour design features a micro adjustable flow control valve which can be fine-tuned with a screwdriver. The front-mounted replaceable valve spout allows instant reseating. 4" of clearance under the spout is large enough to accept all brands of bullet molds and most sinker molds, while the included adjustable mold guide allows the caster to fine tune mold placement.
Capacity: 20 lbs
Voltage: 110 Volt
Pot Diameter: 4"
Melt Time: 20-30 minutes to melt lead at 600 degrees F
Function: Melt and blend lead and alloys for bullet casting
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 4.460 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid
Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual
$22.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Lyman Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer
Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace Heating Coil
$7.99 - $10.99
Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-200-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45...
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter
Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball
SaleView More Options$8.99 - $14.99Save up to $3.70 (27%)
Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Full Metal...
SaleView More Options$10.99 - $466.99Save up to $52.00 (10%)
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet Molds
"Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd...
$17.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 Orders
Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 50-250-REAL 50 Caliber (517 Diameter)...
CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket
$12.99 - $252.99
Bianchi 100 Professional Inside the Waistband Holster S&W M&P...
$45.60List Price: $57.00 Save up to $11.40 (20%)
Lyman Top Punch #402
Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380...
Lee Factory Crimp Die 30-06 Springfield