Wheeler Engineering Bore Lapping Kit
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $15.25 - $24.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Full Moon Clip 45 ACP 6-Round Silver Package of... $10.99 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Cleaning Jag 38 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Polymer... $1.19 Available
- Texsport Polarshield Emergency Survival Blanket 82" x 50"... $3.49 Available
- Cold Steel Frontier Tomahawk 3-1/4" Blade 22" Overall Length... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $4.43 - $244.99 Select Options
- Chapman Slotted Screw Bit 95 .328" x .030"... $2.09 Available
- RCBS Competition Seater Die 7mm-08 Remington... $67.36 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit S&W Rebound Slide Spring... $4.49 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Cleaning Jag 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.19 Available
- Golden Rod Digital Wireless Hygrometer... $24.99 Available
Kit Consists of:
Description of Process:
The Bore Lapping Process consists of shooting bullets impregnated with progressively finer abrasive, through the bore of a rifle or handgun.
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.