Wheeler Engineering Bore Lapping Kit
- Iosso Bore Cleaning and Polishing Compound Paste 1-1/2 oz Tube... $5.69 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $17.30 - $24.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Frontier Tomahawk 3-1/4" Blade 22" Overall Length... $24.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun ... $13.17 - $17.79 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner... $13.86 - $16.49 Select Options
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Shooting Chrony Alpha Chronograph... $108.99 Available
- Renaissance Wax Rust Preventative and Gun Stock Polish 2.25 oz... $19.99 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 170 Grain... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma Reloading Brass 308 Winchester... $19.29 - $1,615.99 Select Options
Kit Consists of:
Description of Process:
The Bore Lapping Process consists of shooting bullets impregnated with progressively finer abrasive, through the bore of a rifle or handgun.
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.