The Vortex flash hider
uses a patented 15 degree, right hand helical flute design
to eliminate muzzle flash. Used by US armed forces worldwide as well as US Dept of Homeland Security and law enforcement across the nation. Machined from ordnance grade 8620 steel
and finished with a mil-spec phosphate
. Designed not to loosen under sustained fire. Compatible with Smith Enterprise's quick attach/detach Direct Connect (DC) sound suppressors. This model is designed for use with FN FAL rifles and FAL clones built on the "Metric" pattern with bores up to 30 caliber.
- Caliber: 308/ 7.62mm
- Thread Pitch: 9/16"-24 Left Hand
- Length: 2.6"
- Diameter: .860"
- Common Firearm Use: FN FAL, Metric FAL
- Material: 8620 Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Phosphate
- Weight: 3.9 oz
- Silencer Mount: SEI Direct Mount
- Smith Enterprise Direct Connect (DC) Suppressors