Noveske Match Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Medium Contour 1 in 7" Twist 16" Stainless Steel Pistol Gas Port with Low Profile Gas Block
- Noveske Match Barrel AR-15 Pistol 300 AAC Blackout Medium... $346.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Pistol Barrel Assembly 300... $424.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Pistol Barrel 300 AAC Blackout 1 in... $257.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Pistol Barrel Assembly 300... $424.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Available
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $38.49 - $176.99 Select Options
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $98.99 Available
- Troy Industries Rear Flip-Up Battle Sight AR-15 Flat-Top... $121.99 Available
- Troy Industries Front Flip-Up Battle Sight M4-Style AR-15... $101.99 - $132.99 Select Options
The barrel's pistol length gas system provides optimal reliability with subsonic ammunition while suppressed, and supersonic ammunition while unsuppressed. While supersonic ammunition may also function with a sound suppressor installed, subsonic ammunition fired without a sound suppressor may cause cycling problems.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Pistol
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Weight: 33 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- This barrel is optimized for shooting both subsonic rounds with a suppressor and supersonic rounds without a suppressor. The barrel is also reliable when shooting supersonic rounds with a suppressor attached. It may not cycle subsonic rounds reliably without a suppressor installed at the muzzle.
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.