Noveske Match Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Medium Contour 1 in 7" Twist 16" Stainless Steel Pistol Gas Port with Low Profile Gas Block
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Available
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $38.49 - $176.99 Select Options
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $98.99 Available
- Troy Industries Rear Flip-Up Battle Sight AR-15 Flat-Top... $121.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries Front Flip-Up Battle Sight M4-Style AR-15... $101.99 - $132.99 Select Options
- Noveske Match Barrel AR-15 Pistol 300 AAC Blackout Medium... $346.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Pistol Barrel Assembly 300... $424.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Pistol Barrel 300 AAC Blackout 1 in... $257.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Pistol Barrel Assembly 300... $424.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The barrel's pistol length gas system provides optimal reliability with subsonic ammunition while suppressed, and supersonic ammunition while unsuppressed. While supersonic ammunition may also function with a sound suppressor installed, subsonic ammunition fired without a sound suppressor may cause cycling problems.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Pistol
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Weight: 33 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- This barrel is optimized for shooting both subsonic rounds with a suppressor and supersonic rounds without a suppressor. The barrel is also reliable when shooting supersonic rounds with a suppressor attached. It may not cycle subsonic rounds reliably without a suppressor installed at the muzzle.
Please Note: An “AR-15 Pistol” barrel is less than 16” in length. Pistol barrels are only for use on AR-15 pistol lowers and legal Short-Barreled Rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.