Noveske Match Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) Medium Contour 1 in 7" Twist 16" Stainless Steel Pistol Gas Port with Low Profile Gas Block
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $33.99 Available
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $35.49 - $164.99 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $99.99 Available
- Troy Industries Rear Flip-Up Battle Sight AR-15 Flat-Top... $119.99 Available
- Troy Industries Front Flip-Up Battle Sight M4-Style AR-15... $99.99 Available
The barrel's pistol length gas system provides optimal reliability with subsonic ammunition while suppressed, and supersonic ammunition while unsuppressed. While supersonic ammunition may also function with a sound suppressor installed, subsonic ammunition fired without a sound suppressor may cause cycling problems.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Pistol
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Weight: 31 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- This barrel is optimized for shooting both subsonic rounds with a suppressor and supersonic rounds without a suppressor. The barrel is also reliable when shooting supersonic rounds with a suppressor attached. It may not cycle subsonic rounds reliably without a suppressor installed at the muzzle.
Additional Info: Noveske Barrel Break-In Procedure