STI Beavertail Grip Safety 1911 Series 70 Blue
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70,... $14.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- 3M Tekk Disposable Ear Plugs (NRR 29 dB) 50 Pair... $10.29 Available
- Blade-Tech Tek-Lok Belt Clip Polymer Black... $11.04 Available
- "U.S. Marine Corps Scout/Sniper Training Manual" Book by... $21.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight Ruger P Series (Except P345), SP101 (Except... $39.99 Available
- Ruger Front Sight Cross Pin Ruger SP101... $2.49 Available
- EGW Hammer Strut 1911 Titanium... $12.99 Available
- RCBS Extended Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $12.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 50 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- "U.S. Army Survival Handbook" Military Manual by Department of... $15.29 Available
- DNZ Products Game Reaper 1-Piece Scope Base with 1" Integral... $61.99 Available
- Swenson Standard Hammer 1911 Blue... $16.99 Available
Features: High ride beavertail grip safety
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.077 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.