Dem-Bart Checkering Gage
- Dem-Bart Master Checkering Kit 18 Lines per Inch... $68.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dem-Bart Master Checkering Kit 20 Lines per Inch... $68.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 41 Remington Magnum, 44... $2.29 Available
- Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter B-1 Wide Convex Border Cutter... $5.99 Available
- "Checkering & Carving of Gunstocks" Book by Monty Kennedy... $34.49 Available
- Dem-Bart Master Checkering Kit 16 Lines per Inch... $68.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter 3-Edge Spacer 18 Lines per Inch... $6.49 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 44 Caliber Box of 25... $7.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Birchwood Casey Deluxe Perma Blue and Tru-Oil Complete... $19.99 Available
- 100 Straight Dead Mule Recoil Reducer fits Stock Bolt Hole... $64.99 Available
- PTG Dovetail Sight Base Cutter .375" x 60-Degree High Speed... $24.99 Available
Features: Checkering gauge determines lines-per-inch, diamond dimensions and aids in checkering layout
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.