Dem-Bart Checkering Gage
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Otis Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon... $1.75 Available
- Dem-Bart Master Checkering Kit 16 Lines per Inch... $68.99 Available
- Dem-Bart Veiner Tool 60-Degree... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P938 9mm Luger 7-Round with... $39.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Talley Crossbolt for Magnum Rifle Stock Steel in the White... $6.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter B-1 Wide Convex Border Cutter... $5.99 Available
- Dem-Bart Master Checkering Kit 18 Lines per Inch... $68.99 Available
- PTG Dovetail Sight Base Cutter .375" x 60-Degree High Speed... $24.99 Available
- Robert Larson Carving and Inletting Chisel Set 6-Piece... $28.08 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit S&W Rebound Slide Spring... $4.49 Available
Features: Checkering gauge determines lines-per-inch, diamond dimensions and aids in checkering layout
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.