Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 10.5" Overall Length Cord Warpped Handle Black
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Cold Steel Big Bore .625 Caliber Blowgun 5 Foot Two Piece... $34.49 Available
- Cold Steel .625 Caliber Bamboo Dart Polymer and Bamboo Orange... $8.89 Available
- Cold Steel .625 Caliber Mini Broad Head Dart Steel and Polymer... $9.59 Available
- Allen Standard Scoped Rifle Gun Case 46" Nylon Mossy Oak... $14.99 Available
- Gerber Stockman Folding Pocket Knife 3-Blade Stainless Steel... $31.99 Available
- SOG FastHawk Tactical Tomahawk 2" 420 Stainless Steel Polished... $32.99 Available
- TRUGLO Speed-Shot Rope Bow Release Velcro Wrist Strap Black... $27.99 Available
- Pachmayr RP200 Sure Grip Rifle Recoil Pad 1/2" Black Medium... $21.99 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Collapsible Rifle Stock System with Rail SKS... $75.99 Available
- Gerber Stockman Folding Knife 3-Blade Stainless Steel Blades... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain... $6.99 - $325.99 Select Options
When the going gets tough, reach for the ultimate tomahawk, the Shock N’ Awe Tomahawk. Capable of anything from splitting kindling back at camp to hacking your way out of a plane crash, this tactical tool will make you one tough customer when serious trouble comes calling.
The Shock N' Awe Tomahawk offers a black powder coated, forged 1055 stainless steel blade that is strong and durable. The curved penetration spike is capable of putting a serious hole in hardened targets. Its one-piece handle with spiked pommel is hand-wrapped with black nylon paracord and has a generously-sized lanyard hole. The Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath with Tek-Lok belt clip easily adjusts for carry angle and belt loop width
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Weight: N?A
- Overall Length: 10.5"
- Head Material: 1055 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: 1055 Tool Steel
- Sheath: Blade-Tech
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.