Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 10.5" Overall Length Cord Warpped Handle Black
- Streamlight Septor Headlamp 7 White LEDs with Batteries (3 AAA... $33.99 Available
- Streamlight Trident Headlamp Xenon Bulb with 2 White and 1... $24.99 Available
- Browning Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Mat 16" x 54"... $19.99 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning X-Bolt Short Action Standard (308... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barska Plinker 22 Rimfire Rifle Scope 4x 32mm Illuminated... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Cimmaron Shotgun Shell Pouch with 3 Choke Tube Loops... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Buck Mark Holster with Magazine Pouch Right Hand... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Flex Foam Rifle Ammunition Case 8-Round Black... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
When the going gets tough, reach for the ultimate tomahawk, the Shock N’ Awe Tomahawk. Capable of anything from splitting kindling back at camp to hacking your way out of a plane crash, this tactical tool will make you one tough customer when serious trouble comes calling.
The Shock N' Awe Tomahawk offers a black powder coated, forged 1055 stainless steel blade that is strong and durable. The curved penetration spike is capable of putting a serious hole in hardened targets. Its one-piece handle with spiked pommel is hand-wrapped with black nylon paracord and has a generously-sized lanyard hole. The Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath with Tek-Lok belt clip easily adjusts for carry angle and belt loop width
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Weight: N?A
- Overall Length: 10.5"
- Head Material: 1055 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: 1055 Tool Steel
- Sheath: Blade-Tech
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart