Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 10.5" Overall Length Cord Warpped Handle Black
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- CRKT Bear Claw Knife 2.375" AUS 4 Stainless Steel Blade... $30.99 Available
- Safariland COMP-1 Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Ruger... $10.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Conversion Grips S&W N-Frame Round Butt with... $16.99 Available
- Allen Ammo Belt Adjustable Rifle Ammunition Carrier 20-Round... $7.19 Available
- Under Armour Women's Charged Cotton 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt... $39.99 Available Select Options
When the going gets tough, reach for the ultimate tomahawk, the Shock N’ Awe Tomahawk. Capable of anything from splitting kindling back at camp to hacking your way out of a plane crash, this tactical tool will make you one tough customer when serious trouble comes calling.
The Shock N' Awe Tomahawk offers a black powder coated, forged 1055 stainless steel blade that is strong and durable. The curved penetration spike is capable of putting a serious hole in hardened targets. Its one-piece handle with spiked pommel is hand-wrapped with black nylon paracord and has a generously-sized lanyard hole. The Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath with Tek-Lok belt clip easily adjusts for carry angle and belt loop width
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Weight: N?A
- Overall Length: 10.5"
- Head Material: 1055 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: 1055 Tool Steel
- Sheath: Blade-Tech