Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 10.5" Overall Length Cord Warpped Handle Black
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $2.49 Select Options
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 130 Grain Flat... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- Gear Sector Low Profile Offset Picatinny Accessory Rail 3-Slot... $56.66 - $58.46 Select Options
- Loadbooks USA "9mm Luger" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7" Tanto Point... $25.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 375 H&H Magnum Box of 50... $56.99 Available
- SOG BadAxe Base Camp 3.4" Forged 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 16"... $51.99 Available
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 375 H&H Magnum... $30.49 Available
- Cold Steel GunStock War Club 3" Spear Point Blade 29.5"... $35.49 Available
When the going gets tough, reach for the ultimate tomahawk, the Shock N’ Awe Tomahawk. Capable of anything from splitting kindling back at camp to hacking your way out of a plane crash, this tactical tool will make you one tough customer when serious trouble comes calling.
The Shock N' Awe Tomahawk offers a black powder coated, forged 1055 stainless steel blade that is strong and durable. The curved penetration spike is capable of putting a serious hole in hardened targets. Its one-piece handle with spiked pommel is hand-wrapped with black nylon paracord and has a generously-sized lanyard hole. The Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath with Tek-Lok belt clip easily adjusts for carry angle and belt loop width
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Weight: N?A
- Overall Length: 10.5"
- Head Material: 1055 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: 1055 Tool Steel
- Sheath: Blade-Tech
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.