Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour Mid Length Gas Port 1 in 9" Twist 16" Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte Pre-Ban
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $5.99 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $17.99 Available
This 16" AR-15 Barrel is perfect for a featherweight build due to its Lightweight Profile that eliminates all excess weight and bulk, resulting in an easy-carrying, fast-cooling and lively-handling rifle. Additional features include a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance and a Mid Length Gas Port for a smoother recoil impulse. The barrel's 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 9" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with light to medium weight projectiles of up to about 69 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: Lightweight
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Mid
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.625"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.