Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour Mid Length Gas Port 1 in 9" Twist 16" Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte Pre-Ban
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $6.09 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $13.29 Select Options
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $19.99 Available
- Noveske Switchblock Gas Block Clamp-On AR-15 Standard Barrel... $183.15 Available
This 16" AR-15 Barrel is perfect for a featherweight build due to its Lightweight Profile that eliminates all excess weight and bulk, resulting in an easy-carrying, fast-cooling and lively-handling rifle. Additional features include a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance and a Mid Length Gas Port for a smoother recoil impulse. The barrel's 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 9" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with light to medium weight projectiles of up to about 69 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: Lightweight
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Mid
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.625"