Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Lightweight Contour Mid Length Gas Port 1 in 9" Twist 16" Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Chrome Moly Matte
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $6.49 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $19.99 Available
- Noveske Switchblock Gas Block Clamp-On AR-15 Standard Barrel... $183.15 Available
This 16" AR-15 Barrel is perfect for a featherweight build due to its Lightweight Profile that eliminates all excess weight and bulk, resulting in an easy-carrying, fast-cooling and lively-handling rifle. Additional features include a Chrome Lined Chamber and Bore for enhanced wear and corrosion resistance and a Mid Length Gas Port for a smoother recoil impulse. The barrel's 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber is fully compatible and safe for use with both surplus mil-spec and commercial ammunition, while its 1 in 9" Rifling Twist Rate is ideal for use with light to medium weight projectiles of up to about 69 grains. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, Cold Hammer Forged
- Contour: Lightweight
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Mid
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.625"
Shipping Weight: 1.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.