Wilson Combat Quick Detachable Front and Rear Sight Set AR-15 Matte
• Front sight tower has standard A-2 style wings
• Front sight is standard handguard height
• Rear sight has a dual peep (A2 style) aperture on same plane
• Front sight folded height: .435"
• Rear sight folded height: .435"
• Easy, one minute installation
• Sights positively lock in closed and open position
• Made in USA
Wilson Combat QDS Flip Up Sight System features a spring loaded deployment system that automatically flips the sight up at the push of a button. Front and rear sights lock positively in the folded and deployed positions and are precision machined from high strength but lightweight aircraft aluminum and hard anodized to military specifications. Easy, 1-minute installation on any AR with a railed handguard. Small and Large aperture are on the same plane for simple sight adjustment in the field.
Notes for QDS Sights
Each front sight notch adjustment will move bulllet elevation impact 1" at 100 yards.
Each click on the rear sight will move bullet windage impact 1/2" at 100 yards.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.230 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.