The Midway USA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth is more than just a simple gun cleaning cloth. This marvelous cloth was designed to work on virtually any metal surface to remove rust, tarnish, lead, and other stains. The non-abrasive cotton cloth is impregnated with a cleaning solution, and has hundreds of uses around the shop.
Use it for:
- Cleaning stubborn lead and carbon fouling from revolver cylinders.
- Removing plastic fouling from shotgun chambers and choke tubes.
- Removing tarnish from your favorite hunting knife.
- Cleaning your reloading press and dies.
- Restoring old rusty tools in the shop to new condition.
The Rust and Lead Remover Cleaning Cloth is easy to use. Simply take it out of its plastic storage bag, wipe down the item you want to clean and put the cloth back into the resealable bag, it's just that easy. You can even cut the cloth into patch size squares and use it to remove stubborn lead fouling from the bores of your firearms! Pick up a few MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloths and keep one with each of your firearms, in your tool box and on your workbench. You will be amazed at the effective cleaning power of this inexpensive cloth.
- 14" x 9"
- Rifle and Shotgun Chambers
- Casting equipment
- Stainless and Nickel Firearms
- Cleaning old gunsmithing tools
- Preparing old firearms for refinishing
- Extended use on blued or case hardened surfaces may harm factory finish and is not recommended.
- Comes is a resealable bag for easy storage and transport.
- After using the Rust and Lead Remover cloth, we recommend following up with the MidwayUSA's Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth.