Wolff Recoil Spring Beretta 92, 96 Full Size 15 lb
- Hornady Zombie Decal... $2.39 Available
- Pearce Grip Extension Glock Generation 4 Plus Two 9mm, 40S&W... $7.99 Available
- Wolff Guide Rod Beretta 92, 96 Steel Blue... $23.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Beretta 92, 96 Full Size 13 lb... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vortex Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover... $7.99 Select Options
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $5.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33,... $10.99 Available
- Check-Mate Magazine Beretta 92FS 9mm Luger 15-Round Matte... $15.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Beretta 92, 96 Full Size 18 lb... $7.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2 lb... $7.89 Available
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
647598Wolff Beretta 92 and 96 15 lb. extra power recoil springFits full size Beretta 92 and 96 pistols.Recoil springs fit over a pistol's guide rod and control how the pistol's slide functions. In general, heavy loads need heavy springs and lighter loads need lighter springs. There is no hard and fast rule as to how much "spring" a pistol needs. Too light a spring and the pistol opens and closes early and hard, increasing felt recoil and battering the frame. Too heavy a spring and the slide is hard to open and may not cycle completely, jamming the pistol. Factory Beretta 92 recoil spring is 13 lbs for standard ball ammunition. Shooters who are using +P ammunition or self-defense ammunition will likely need heavier recoil springs.Every recoil spring package contains a free extra power firing pin spring.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.