MEC Primer Seating Spring
- MEC Powder Bottle Rubber Grommet... $1.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bottle Brass Washer... $1.99 Available
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 12 Gauge for MEC 600 Jr Pre-1982, 700... $2.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1118-12 (Replaces WAA12)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Multi-Scale Powder Baffle for MEC Shotshell Reloaders... $16.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB2118-12 (Replaces 12S3)... $10.79 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #9 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $28.49 Available
- Hornady Crimp Starter 12 Gauge... $6.39 Select Options
- Butch's Triple Twill Cleaning Patches... $15.79 Select Options
- Hornady Lead Shot #4 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $24.99 Available
Fits: MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5, Sizemaster, Steelmaster, 700 Versamec (Pre 1982), Versamec (1982-1985), 600 Jr (Pre 1982), 600 Jr (1982-1985)
Use: Replacement Primer Seating Spring
Material: Spring Steel
Notes: Each part is made to the same specification and dimensions as the parts used in the original assembly.
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.