Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle 22 Caliber Wood Stock Matte Barrel
- Benjamin Marauder 10 Round Multi-Shot Magazine 22 Caliber... $14.49 Available
- Benjamin Discovery PCP Air Rifle Hardwood Stock with High... $399.99 Select Options
- Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Pistol 22 Caliber Pellet Black... $405.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Benjamin Marauder Bolt Action PCP Pellet Air Rifle Black... $519.99 - $549.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $3.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $11.49 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $2.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Scoped Rifle Case... $27.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.3 Grain Pointed Nose Tin... $5.29 Available
- Gateway Safety Scorpion Shooting Glasses... $3.99 Select Options
- Benjamin High Pressure PCP Hand Pump... $169.99 Available
The Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle features a Crosman Custom choked barrel and internal shroud for unsurpassed accuracy and ultra quiet operation. The two stage adjustable, match grade trigger pack with a metal trigger makes every shot smooth and steady. The Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle also has a raised aluminum breech with a heavy duty pull bolt making loading the gun and mounting a scope a snap. The Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle is also a Multi-Shot rifle with a 10 shot auto indexing clip.
Technical Information: Benjamin Marauder PCP Air Rifle
Weight: 7-½ lbs.
Overall Length: 43"
Barrel Length: Not Listed
Cocking Effort: N/A
Trigger Pull: Not Listed
Trigger: Two Stage Adjustable Match Grade
Safety: Not Listed
Muzzle Velocity: 1000 FPS
Power Source: Pump or High Pressure Tank (not included)
Max Pressure: 2000 - 3000 PSI
Barrel: Crosman Custom Choked
Shipping Weight: 9.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.