L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Kit 17 Caliber Stainless Steel
- RCBS Trim Pro-2 Manual Case Trimmer Kit... $104.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Original Case Trimmer Kit... $96.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Universal Carbide Case Trimmer Kit with 9 Pilots... $95.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman AccuTrimmer Kit with 9 Pilots... $49.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer 17 Caliber Stainless Steel... $68.99 Special Order
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 17 Remington, 222 Remington,... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Pow'r Pull Impact Bullet Puller Kit... $19.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 204 Ruger... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $11.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 300 AAC Blackout... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout,... $34.49 Available
The Stainless Steel case trimmer is unique because each case is supported in the trimmer by special case holders that simulate a rifle chamber. Because of this design the cases is supported by the case body helping to ensure cases are trimmed square and to the desired length each time they are trimmed. The trimmer will also perform inside neck and primer pocket reaming with the optional attachments. This trimmer is setup to trim 17 caliber cases but has the capability to trim cases up to 45-70 Government (With regular sized trimmer shaft installed, Sold Separately). For proper use the trimmer should be mounted in a vise, or on the L.E. Wilson Trimmer Stand (Sold Separately). Additional features include a positive stop to trim cases to a uniform length and solid construction from aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
Base Length: 5-1/4"
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel
Collets Used: No
Collets Included: No
Pilots Used: No
Pilots Included: No
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.