Wilson Combat Factory Plus Sear Spring 1911
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Colt Sear Spring 1911 Carbon Steel Nickel... $5.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Sear Spring 1911 Colt... $5.99 Available
- Ed Brown Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- Wolff Sear Spring 1911... $6.49 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Para-Ordnance P14 45... $26.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Bolt Catch Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Extended Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP ... $32.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut 1911 ... $3.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander... $18.99 Select Options
- DPMS Bolt Catch Plunger AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Catch Roll Pin AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Catch Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine Release Assembly AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $7.49 Available
Material: Spring Steel
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Fits: Government, Commander, Officers, Defender
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.