Hogue Cowboy Grips Ruger Blackhawk, Vaquero Walnut
- Browning Magazine Browning Buck Mark 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $28.49 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 41 Remington Magnum... $23.99 - $203.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 38 S&W... $19.29 - $94.99 Select Options
- Ruger Pawl Plunger Spring Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #429383 44 Special, 44 Remington... $71.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Disconnector 1911 Stainless Steel... $26.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- Ruger Pawl Spring Plunger Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.99 Available
- Browning Fortress Pistol Case 13" Canvas Brown... $13.99 Available
- Nikon P-223 Rifle Scope 3x 32mm 1/2 MOA Adjustments BDC... $149.95 Available
- Ruger Cylinder Latch Spring Plunger Ruger Blackhawk, Super... $2.49 Available
- Leapers UTG 1" Max Strength Tactical 4-Hole Quick Detachable... $22.99 Available
Material: Listed in product description
Fits: Listed in product description
Notes on specific grip types:
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Notes on specific materials:
- "Figure" refers to the appearance of the wood's grain.
- Cocobolo is orange to dark with deep figure.
- Goncalo Alves is light with dark figure.
- Kingwood is violet to dark with deep figure.
- Lamo Camo is camouflage laminate.
- Pau Ferro is similar to dark walnut.
- Rosewood Laminate is a deep rose color with dark figure.
- Tulipwood is light red to pink.
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade walnut and much harder and denser than regular walnut. Specific options, like finger grooves or accent stripes are listed in the product description.