Hogue Cowboy Grips Ruger Blackhawk, Vaquero Walnut
Material: Listed in product description
Fits: Listed in product description
Notes on specific grip types:
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Notes on specific materials:
- "Figure" refers to the appearance of the wood's grain.
- Cocobolo is orange to dark with deep figure.
- Goncalo Alves is light with dark figure.
- Kingwood is violet to dark with deep figure.
- Lamo Camo is camouflage laminate.
- Pau Ferro is similar to dark walnut.
- Rosewood Laminate is a deep rose color with dark figure.
- Tulipwood is light red to pink.
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade walnut and much harder and denser than regular walnut. Specific options, like finger grooves or accent stripes are listed in the product description.
Shipping Weight: 0.170 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.