Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout Flash Hider Muzzle Brake 51-Tooth Ratchet Suppressor Mount 5.56mm AR-15 1/2"-28 Thread Steel Matte
- Tasco Monocular 10x 25mm Rubber Armored... $11.99 - $12.49 Select Options
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Magazine Browning Hi-Power 9mm Luger Steel... $22.99 - $26.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Spring Ruger M77 Mark II All Models except... $4.99 Available
- Wolff Service Spring Pack Type 1 Browning Hi-Power... $13.29 Available
- Daniel Defense Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour Carbine... $289.00 Available
- Lyman Case Length Headspace Gage 30-06 Springfield... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Case Length Headspace Gage 308 Winchester... $19.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- ProMag Armorer's Upper & Lower Receiver Action Block Set AR-15... $36.99 Available
This 51T Brakeout works in conjunction with AAC's improved ratchet mount sound suppressors. The 51-T mount is an intuitive, lightning fast silencer attachment/detachment system that allows for secure installation of a suppressor in less than 3 seconds with no tools or moving parts. Not compatible with the older spring mount (18-Tooth) or newer ratchet taper mount (90-Tooth) sound suppressors.
- Caliber: 22 Cal/5.56mm
- Thread Pitch: 1/2"-28
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 51T Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
- Post-2007 M4-2000
- Mini 4
- Post-Mid 2010 7.62-SD
- Mini 7
NOTE: Muzzle Brake Barrel Shims are enclosed Inside the Factory Instructional Insert.
Shipping Weight: 0.340 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.