Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 Savage
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 221 Remington Fireball Box of... $85.99 Available
- Lee Bulge Buster Base Sizing Kit (380 Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP)... $16.29 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base Savage 10... $44.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 30-40 Krag... $30.99 Available
- Weaver Classic V-Series Rifle Scope 1-3x 20mm Dual-X Reticle... $189.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $71.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $24.99 Available
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 243 Winchester... $30.49 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 30-30 Winchester... $30.99 Available
Die Size: 7/8"-14 threads
Shellholder Included: Yes
Notes: 2 Year Warranty
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.