Knives of Alaska Trekker Pronghorn Hunter/Cub Bear Combination Fixed Blade Knife Set D2 Tool Steel Blades SureGrip Handle Black
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
The Knives of Alaska Trekker Pronghorn Hunter/Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife Set is a great knife set for any big game hunter. The Pronghorn features a thin clip point for making incisions and detailed skinning work. The Pronghorn Hunter features a deep belly and longer cutting radius on the blade, making if perfect for skinning and slicing. The double finger choils provide control over the blade, as well as added safety for keeping your hand from sliding onto the blade. The D2 Tool Steel Drop Point blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge that easily slice through tough hide. The D2 Tool Steel should be thoroughly cleaned an oiled after each use to prevent corrosion. The SureGrip handle is comfortable and also provides a secure grip even when wet.
The Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife is perfectly designed for caping your next trophy. The high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade, holds an edge extremely well. The slim handle and finger choils are designed to give you full control over the fine Clip Point blade, making tedious caping tasks easier. The blade design also works very well as "Bird and Trout" knife for field dressing birds and other small to medium sized game. The Cub Bear features a Black Suregrip handle that is comfortable and slip resistant. When you need good caping knife, pick up a Cub Bear, the choice professional hunters and taxidermist have been using for years. Includes a high quality leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Black SureGrip
- Blade Shape: Pronghorn Hunter - Drop Point; Cub Bear - Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: Pronghorn Hunter 3.25", Cub Bear 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: "
- Overall Length: Pronghorn Hunter 8.25", Cub Bear 6.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.