Hornady MonoFlex Bullets 45-70 Government (458 Diameter) 250 Grain Flex Tip Expanding Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 45-70 Government, 450 Marlin... $13.29 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $2.19 Select Options
- Hornady Shellholder #14 (378 Weatherby Magnum, 416 Weatherby... $3.94 Available
- Loadbooks USA "45-70 Government" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 180 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 155 Grain... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Seater Stem 45 Caliber... $6.29 Available
- Hornady Match Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 50... $39.49 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #45, 45 Caliber (458 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Oregon Trail Laser-Cast Bullets 45-70 Government (459... $59.99 Available
- Speer Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 40 Grain Spire Point... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butler Creek Alaskan Magnum Comfort Stretch Sling Nylon and... $21.49 Select Options
These bullets are safe to use in all tubular magazines, as well as any other firearm. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.