Safariland 074 Single Paddle Magazine Pouch Right Hand 1911, Sig Sauer P220 Polymer STX Tactical Black
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.69 Available
- Fobus Paddle Holster Right Hand Sig Sauer P220, P225, P226,... $24.49 Available
- Uncle Mike's Double Magazine Belt Pouch for Single Stack... $17.29 Available
- Gould & Goodrich B408 Badge Holder Leather Black... $11.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine Base Pad 1911 with... $3.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $19.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $5.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.64 - $9.99 Select Options
- Uncle Mike's Reinforced Instructor Belt 1-1/2" Black Steel... $25.49 Select Options
Special Note: Order by which hand you shoot with, pouch will ride on the off side. Right Hand in the description means the pouch is intended to be worn on your left side.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.