Daniel Defense AR-15 DDM4v7 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7" Twist 16" Government Barrel Chrome Lined CM with MFR 12.0 Modular Rail Free Float Handguard, Flash Hider
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin... $3.49 Available
- CMC Triggers Tactical Drop-In Trigger Group Curved AR-15 Small... $174.99 Available
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $44.99 Available
- Grace USA Brass Hammer 8 oz... $16.99 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 5.56x45mm... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 5.56x45mm... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- Magpul Pistol Grip Kit MIAD Gen 1.1 AR-15... $34.15 Select Options
- Troy Industries Front Flip-Up Battle Sight M4-Style with... $146.99 - $176.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries Rear Flip-Up Battle Sight Di-Optic Aperture... $121.99 Select Options
- DPMS AR-15 Oracle A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1... $426.99 Available
The DDM4v7 comes equipped with the new Daniel Defense MFR 12.0 Modular Rail Handguard system for adding tactical accessories while also free floating the barrel for increased accuracy potential. With the exception of a full length, uninterrupted top rail surface that accommodates virtually any desired sighting arrangement, the MFR's body is a small diameter modular tube that will accept add-on rail sections only where the shooter needs them for accessories. This allows the handguard to remain snag-free, uncluttered and devoid of unused rail space, making for a more comfortable off-hand point of contact than full-length quad rail designs. The 12" handguard covers a pinned, low profile gas block at the Mid-Length gas port position, offering the dual benefits of a longer sight radius and increased gas dwell time for a softer recoil impulse upon firing. This DDM4v7 upper comes complete and ready to shoot with a charging handle assembly, Daniel Defense Flash Hider, and 3 Modular Picatinny Rail Sections.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.