Gerber Metolius Folding Knife 3" Drop Point 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel Blade TacHide Handle Black
- Gerber Gator Folding Hunting Knife 3-3/4" High Carbon... $22.27 Available
- Kershaw Swerve Folding Tactical Knife 3" Modified Drop Point... $18.99 Available
- Kershaw Black Gulch Folding Knife 3" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV... $30.99 Available
- Gerber Moment Folding Hunting Knife 3.5" Drop Point 5Cr15MoV... $20.99 Available
- KA-BAR TDI Foldling Tactical Knife 3.63" Drop Point 5Cr... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gerber Gator Folding Hunting Knife 3.75" Serrated Stainless... $33.99 Available
- Buck 327 Nobleman Folding Knife 2.63" Drop Point 440A... $21.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- Gerber Myth Pocket Folding Knife 3" Drop Point Stainless Steel... $31.49 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: TacHide
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip Down
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-56
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 4.7 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.