Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 454 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.885 Pounds
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: Yes
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Lee Lead Dipper
Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube...
$11.99List Price: $12.99 Save $1.00 (8%)
Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle
Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 240 Grain...
$17.29 - $139.99
Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 30 Carbine (308 Diameter) 110 Grain...
$11.49 - $91.99
Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Tufnut (Walnut)
$16.79 - $30.99
Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington
Ranch 1/3 Moon Clip 45 ACP 2-Round Blue Package of 25
RCBS Roll Crimp Seater Die 45 ACP, 45 GAP
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 427 Diameter
Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 455 Webley Mark II
Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,...
$2.19List Price: $2.49 Save up to $0.30 (12%)
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter
MTM Universal Reloading Tray Compact 50-Round Plastic Gray
Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud